Hi, I am Hirali.. I had place an order from Borivali west restaurant around 8.30 in the evening on 17th June, 2018.

It was supposed to be delivered at 9.31pm, but when I checked at 9.32 pm it was still in the kitchen. When I asked the status of the order, the reply came as "Please allow me few minutes to get this checked and get an update." After few minutes they said "This is taking a bit-longer, please bear with me." and "You need not worry, I am trying to resolve the same." Waiting for another half an hour I got a call saying the food is spoiled please give us 15 20 minutes more to deliver it to your place. I agreed to that. When asking them again and again about the status they refunded the amount at 10.38pm and asked me to accept the order.

Within 5 minutes the order got declined. Even after waiting for 2 and half hour food, I didn't get any. They stopped responding through zomato chat after that. I was not accepting such a poor service from zomato.

Please it's a humble request that stop using zomato as their customer support is very delivery and you will end up starving.

Swiggy is recommended. Very much satisfied with the swiggy service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zomato Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments